Updated Aug 6, 2013 - 9:08 am
Arizona Cardinals working out center Kyle Quinn
Quinn, a former University of Arizona standout, went unpicked in the 2013 NFL Draft and signed as a free agent with the Philadelphia Eagles in April. The Eagles released Quinn last month before the start of training camp.
The 6-foot-3, 300-pound Quinn earned honorable mention All-Pac-12 accolades as a junior in 2011 and as a senior in 2012. He started 22 games over the last two seasons for the Wildcats.
- NFL writer: Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald 'bound to improve' in 2014
- GM Steve Keim updates Arizona Cardinals' draft progress
- NFL Draft '14: Is it time for the Arizona Cardinals to draft a QB?
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- 2014 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.