Kurt Warner throws passes to Larry Fitzgerald
But until then, seeing Kurt Warner -- gloves and all -- tossing a football to Larry Fitzgerald at University of Phoenix Stadium is likely enough to make any Arizona Cardinals fan a bit emotional.
After all, the two combined for hundreds of completions and 39 touchdowns, and the receiver has not experienced nearly the same level of success since his former quarterback hung up his cleats.
You can thank Cardinals VP of Media Relations Mark Dalton for the video...as well as any nostalgia you may be feeling.
- Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's 'stepchild' any longer
- Arizona Cardinals will have Andre Ellington back on the field vs. Rams
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 6
- A different kind of measuring stick awaits Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' coach expects 'questionable' Carson Palmer to play Sunday vs. St. Louis Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?