Report: Arizona Cardinals to sign OT Eric Winston
Offensive tackle Eric Winston about to sign with the Cardinals, per source. Good addition.— Jim Trotter (@SI_JimTrotter) July 25, 2013
Winston, 29, spent the first six years of his career with the Houston Texans before signing with the Kansas City Chiefs last season.
The Chiefs opted to release Winston in the offseason after drafting Eric Fisher.
He's started all 16 games in every season but his first, and is generally regarded as one of the better tackles in the league.
The Cardinals would certainly benefit from the depth Winston could provide. He can play either right or left tackle.
Arizona had the league's worst offensive line last season, with right tackle Bobby Massie struggling mightily in his rookie campaign.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham's three-sack day puts him in historic company
- Larry Fitzgerald's big day leads Arizona Cardinals to win over St. Louis Rams
- Karlos Dansby continues happy homecoming with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' quarterback Carson Palmer shines in win over St. Louis Rams
- Arizona Cardinals fear Tyrann Mathieu suffered ACL injury in win over Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?