Cardinals release three players, including running back William Powell
Most notably, the team released running back William Powell. In 2012, Powell ran for 217 yards and also caught 19 passes for 132 yards.
The second-year back out of Kansas State also led all NFL rushers with 249 yards during the 2012 preseason.
In addition to Powell, the Cardinals released tight end Kyle Auffray (New Hampshire) and wide receiver Michael Rios (Marist).
According to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun, Arizona also signed former Notre Dame wideout Robby Toma.
Toma caught 60 passes for 667 yards and a touchdown during his four-year career in South Bend.
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.