Cardinals release three players, including running back William Powell
Most notably, the team released running back William Powell. In 2012, Powell ran for 217 yards and also caught 19 passes for 132 yards.
The second-year back out of Kansas State also led all NFL rushers with 249 yards during the 2012 preseason.
In addition to Powell, the Cardinals released tight end Kyle Auffray (New Hampshire) and wide receiver Michael Rios (Marist).
According to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun, Arizona also signed former Notre Dame wideout Robby Toma.
Toma caught 60 passes for 667 yards and a touchdown during his four-year career in South Bend.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!