Arizona Cardinals assistant Freddie Kitchens cleared for training camp
Kitchens has been out since experience chest pains during a June 4 practice; an exam showed a defect in his aorta that required surgery.
"Freddie is doing great," Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said Monday. "Doctors have cleared him to come to work. It's amazing. He hit a hurdle last week and cleared it. He really looks good, sounds good and he's on a treadmill two or three times a day."
The 38-year-old Kitchens started with the Cardinals in 2007 as the tight ends coach on Ken Whisenhunt's staff, and was moved to quarterbacks coach by Bruce Arians.
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.