CBS' Prisco: Bruce Arians 20th-best coach in NFL
Filling in for an ailing Chuck Pagano as the interim coach, Arians helped lead a team that won just two games in 2011 to 11 wins and a playoff berth in 2012.
Now the Arizona Cardinals' head coach, Arians has been ranked by CBSSports.com's Pete Prisco as the 20th-best head coach in the NFL.
He is a well-respected offensive mind who did a heck of a job when he took over as the interim coach of the Colts last year after Pagano got sick. Arians did a great job running the Steelers offense a few years ago, but somehow was let go. I think he can have some success in Arizona.
Arians is the highest-ranked of first-year head coaches, but last among NFC West bosses. San Francisco's Jim Harbaugh is eighth, St. Louis' Jeff Fisher is 11th and Seattle's Pete Carroll is 15th.
- CBS Sports' Prisco: Re-signing Karlos Dansby not imperative for Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals re-sign NT Alameda Ta'amu
- Arizona Cardinals hire former Olympic runner Roger Kingdom as assistant trainer
- Jay Feely sounds off on proposed extra point changes
- Kicker Jay Feely wants to be back with Arizona Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!