CBS' Prisco: Bruce Arians 20th-best coach in NFL
Filling in for an ailing Chuck Pagano as the interim coach, Arians helped lead a team that won just two games in 2011 to 11 wins and a playoff berth in 2012.
Now the Arizona Cardinals' head coach, Arians has been ranked by CBSSports.com's Pete Prisco as the 20th-best head coach in the NFL.
He is a well-respected offensive mind who did a heck of a job when he took over as the interim coach of the Colts last year after Pagano got sick. Arians did a great job running the Steelers offense a few years ago, but somehow was let go. I think he can have some success in Arizona.
Arians is the highest-ranked of first-year head coaches, but last among NFC West bosses. San Francisco's Jim Harbaugh is eighth, St. Louis' Jeff Fisher is 11th and Seattle's Pete Carroll is 15th.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.