Updated Jul 1, 2013 - 10:53 am
Arizona Cardinals release 2013 training camp schedule
The team will report to camp, which will be at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, on July 25. The first practice will take place the following day. Practices are open to the public with admission and parking being free.
The NFL's collective bargaining agreement dictates that teams can only hold one practice per day. The Cardinals will also hold morning walk-throughs, but those will not be open to the public.
The entire schedule is as follows:
Thursday, 7/25/13: Vets Report
Friday, 7/26/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Saturday, 7/27/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Sunday, 7/28/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Monday, 7/29/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Tuesday, 7/30/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Wednesday, 7/31/13: Players are off
Friday, 8/2/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Saturday, 8/3/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Sunday, 8/4/13: Players day off
Monday, 8/5/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Tuesday, 8/6/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Wednesday, 8/7/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Thursday, 8/8/13: Travel to Green Bay
Friday, 8/9/13: Preseason game #1 at Green Bay Packers
Monday, 8/12/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Tuesday, 8/13/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Wednesday, 8/14/13: Players day off
Thursday, 8/15/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Saturday, 8/17/13: Preseason game #2 vs. Dallas Cowboys
Monday, 8/19/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Tuesday, 8/20/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Wednesday, 8/21/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Thursday, 8/22/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Saturday, 8/24/13: Preseason game #3 vs. San Diego Chargers
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.