Updated Jun 21, 2013 - 1:31 pm
Cards coach Bruce Arians: Carson Palmer is 'everything you want' in a quarterback
Forty-seven of them weren't on the roster when the 2012 season ended.
But maybe the one new face getting the most attention is veteran quarterback Carson Palmer. Acquired in a trade with the Oakland Raiders in the offseason, Palmer is being counted on to jump-start a woeful passing offense that ranked 28th in the National Football League last year.
New head coach Bruce Arians has no doubt that Palmer will be able to resuscitate the Cardinals' offense.
"He's still got the arm, he can make all the throws," Arians told NFL AM on NFL Network. "What I love about him is he brings spirit to the locker room. He's on fire every day when he comes in there -- he's the first one in there, the last one to leave and (he's) everything you want out of your quarterback."
Vince Marotta, Co-host - Bickley & Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer relishing opportunity in the desert
- Being first is an important step for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Jonathan Dwyer, Arizona Cardinals RB - Friday August 1Cardinals RB Jonathan Dwyer talks about coming to a new team.
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.