Updated Jun 21, 2013 - 1:31 pm
Cards coach Bruce Arians: Carson Palmer is 'everything you want' in a quarterback
Forty-seven of them weren't on the roster when the 2012 season ended.
But maybe the one new face getting the most attention is veteran quarterback Carson Palmer. Acquired in a trade with the Oakland Raiders in the offseason, Palmer is being counted on to jump-start a woeful passing offense that ranked 28th in the National Football League last year.
New head coach Bruce Arians has no doubt that Palmer will be able to resuscitate the Cardinals' offense.
"He's still got the arm, he can make all the throws," Arians told NFL AM on NFL Network. "What I love about him is he brings spirit to the locker room. He's on fire every day when he comes in there -- he's the first one in there, the last one to leave and (he's) everything you want out of your quarterback."
Vince Marotta, Co-host - Bickley & Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- The Pulse: Cardinals fans most excited to see division rivals
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.