Updated Jun 17, 2013 - 6:12 pm
Cardinals rookie class to be recognized before D-backs game
The 28 players include the nine that were drafted, plus the 19 undrafted free agents that were signed after the draft.
First round pick Jonathan Cooper already threw the first pitch at a D-backs game, which he did back in April, the day after he was drafted with the 7th overall pick in the first round.
The rookies have just finished their first mini camp with the team and are preparing for their first training camp, as they will try to make the 53-man roster.
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Larry Fitzgerald celebrity softball game this Saturday
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- Arizona Cardinals' Terry McDonough: Emotion not a good tool for evaluating draft talent
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?