Updated Jun 11, 2013 - 4:45 pm
Arizona Cardinals to hold 2013 training camp at University of Phoenix Stadium
According to AZCardinals.com's Darren Urban, team president Michael Bidwill confirmed Tuesday that the team will conduct their training camp practices at University of Phoenix Stadium.
UofP Stadium, of course, is where the team plays its home games.
"We know that the most important thing for fans is where they can come see the team practice and that part is confirmed," Bidwill said. "We will practice at University of Phoenix Stadium. However, everything else beyond that still has to be worked out. So while we have the stadium arrangements completed, all of the other issues remain unsettled."
It is not yet known when the team plans on beginning its camp.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.