Updated Jun 11, 2013 - 4:45 pm
Arizona Cardinals to hold 2013 training camp at University of Phoenix Stadium
According to AZCardinals.com's Darren Urban, team president Michael Bidwill confirmed Tuesday that the team will conduct their training camp practices at University of Phoenix Stadium.
UofP Stadium, of course, is where the team plays its home games.
"We know that the most important thing for fans is where they can come see the team practice and that part is confirmed," Bidwill said. "We will practice at University of Phoenix Stadium. However, everything else beyond that still has to be worked out. So while we have the stadium arrangements completed, all of the other issues remain unsettled."
It is not yet known when the team plans on beginning its camp.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.