Updated Jun 7, 2013 - 9:03 am
Patrick Peterson #33 on NFL Top 100 List
Don't believe me? Bet you watched at least a little NFL Scouting Combine coverage and tuned into the the league's primetime unveiling of the 2013 schedule.
Another offseason time filler is the presentation of the league's Top 100 Players on NFL.com and NFL Network.
The Arizona Cardinals have been represented on the list earlier with linebacker Daryl Washington coming in at #94.
Pro Bowl cornerback and punt returner Patrick Peterson is the second Cardinal to appear on the list, at number 33.
Peterson has made a huge impact in his two years in the league, tying a single season NFL record with four punt returns in his rookie season in 2011 and ranking third in the league with seven interceptions in 2012.
Check out the entire list here.
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.