Updated Jun 7, 2013 - 9:03 am
Patrick Peterson #33 on NFL Top 100 List
Don't believe me? Bet you watched at least a little NFL Scouting Combine coverage and tuned into the the league's primetime unveiling of the 2013 schedule.
Another offseason time filler is the presentation of the league's Top 100 Players on NFL.com and NFL Network.
The Arizona Cardinals have been represented on the list earlier with linebacker Daryl Washington coming in at #94.
Pro Bowl cornerback and punt returner Patrick Peterson is the second Cardinal to appear on the list, at number 33.
Peterson has made a huge impact in his two years in the league, tying a single season NFL record with four punt returns in his rookie season in 2011 and ranking third in the league with seven interceptions in 2012.
Check out the entire list here.
- Michael Floyd: A threat Arizona Cardinals have not had since Anquan Boldin
- Arizona Cardinals' OC: Rashard Mendenhall 'back to what I remember' from Pittsburgh
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 5
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?