Updated Jun 4, 2013 - 1:46 pm
Cardinals sign draft picks Okafor and Watford to contracts
The Arizona Cardinals announced Tuesday they had agreed to contracts with fourth round picks Alex Okafor and Earl Watford.
First round selection Jonathan Cooper is the only member of the team's 2013 draft class who has yet to sign.
Okafor, a LB out of Texas, was selected with the 103rd pick. He was a unanimous first-team All-Big 12 selection and third-team All-American at defensive end in 2012, and ranked ninth in the country with 12.5 sacks.
Watford, a guard out of James Madison, went 116th. He was first-team All-CAA for the second consecutive season in 2012.
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.