Updated Jun 4, 2013 - 1:46 pm
Cardinals sign draft picks Okafor and Watford to contracts
The Arizona Cardinals announced Tuesday they had agreed to contracts with fourth round picks Alex Okafor and Earl Watford.
First round selection Jonathan Cooper is the only member of the team's 2013 draft class who has yet to sign.
Okafor, a LB out of Texas, was selected with the 103rd pick. He was a unanimous first-team All-Big 12 selection and third-team All-American at defensive end in 2012, and ranked ninth in the country with 12.5 sacks.
Watford, a guard out of James Madison, went 116th. He was first-team All-CAA for the second consecutive season in 2012.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.