Updated Jun 4, 2013 - 1:46 pm
Cardinals sign draft picks Okafor and Watford to contracts
The Arizona Cardinals announced Tuesday they had agreed to contracts with fourth round picks Alex Okafor and Earl Watford.
First round selection Jonathan Cooper is the only member of the team's 2013 draft class who has yet to sign.
Okafor, a LB out of Texas, was selected with the 103rd pick. He was a unanimous first-team All-Big 12 selection and third-team All-American at defensive end in 2012, and ranked ninth in the country with 12.5 sacks.
Watford, a guard out of James Madison, went 116th. He was first-team All-CAA for the second consecutive season in 2012.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines