Updated May 15, 2013 - 5:26 pm
Arizona Cardinals to host 'Football Skills and Education Camp'
The camp is free to 350 students from Arizona high schools, and they receive a day of classroom and on-field football instructions from current and former Cardinals players and coaches.
According to the team, the classroom work will include instruction on life skills, physical health and nutrition.
Check-in for the camp will begin at 8:00 a.m., and lunch will be served at 1:00 p.m.
It will be the 11th annual running of the camp, and it will be held on Lawn C on the south side of University of Phoenix Stadium.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?