Updated May 15, 2013 - 5:26 pm
Arizona Cardinals to host 'Football Skills and Education Camp'
The camp is free to 350 students from Arizona high schools, and they receive a day of classroom and on-field football instructions from current and former Cardinals players and coaches.
According to the team, the classroom work will include instruction on life skills, physical health and nutrition.
Check-in for the camp will begin at 8:00 a.m., and lunch will be served at 1:00 p.m.
It will be the 11th annual running of the camp, and it will be held on Lawn C on the south side of University of Phoenix Stadium.
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals need to run the football to win in the NFC West
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals are 'completely different team' from last year
- Arizona Cardinals sign wide receiver/kick returner Reggie Dunn
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday July 25ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton talks about Marshawn Lynch’s impending holdout.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?