Updated May 15, 2013 - 5:26 pm
Arizona Cardinals to host 'Football Skills and Education Camp'
The camp is free to 350 students from Arizona high schools, and they receive a day of classroom and on-field football instructions from current and former Cardinals players and coaches.
According to the team, the classroom work will include instruction on life skills, physical health and nutrition.
Check-in for the camp will begin at 8:00 a.m., and lunch will be served at 1:00 p.m.
It will be the 11th annual running of the camp, and it will be held on Lawn C on the south side of University of Phoenix Stadium.
- Arizona Cardinals kicker Jay Feely 'grateful' for chance to keep kicking
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd to make preseason debut Sunday vs. Bengals
- Report: Arizona Cardinals to work out Isaac Sopoaga
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington excited to see more action in next preseason game
- Arizona Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu activated from PUP list
- Kent Somers- azcentral sports Cardinals beat writer - Tuesday August 19Kent Somers discusses how the Cardinals plan to fill the hole left by the Darnell Dockett injury.
- Larry Fitzgerald- Cardinals receiver - Tuesday August 19Larry Fitzgerald explains the value of Darnell Dockett to the Arizona Cardinals franchise.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 19The weather in Phoenix matches the mood as Darnell Dockett is done for the season.
- Dave Pasch, NFL and college football analyst - Tuesday August 19Dave Pasch discusses the Cardinals losing Darnell Dockett for the season.
- Frank Caliendo, comedian & impressionist - Tuesday August 19Frank Caliendo makes us laugh and we count how many famous names he drops in his stories!