Updated May 15, 2013 - 5:26 pm
Arizona Cardinals to host 'Football Skills and Education Camp'
The camp is free to 350 students from Arizona high schools, and they receive a day of classroom and on-field football instructions from current and former Cardinals players and coaches.
According to the team, the classroom work will include instruction on life skills, physical health and nutrition.
Check-in for the camp will begin at 8:00 a.m., and lunch will be served at 1:00 p.m.
It will be the 11th annual running of the camp, and it will be held on Lawn C on the south side of University of Phoenix Stadium.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.