Updated May 13, 2013 - 4:23 pm
Cardinals sign second-round pick Kevin Minter
Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
A linebacker out of LSU, Minter earned All-SEC first-team honors after leading the Tigers with 130 tackles, which was the fourth-best single-season total in school history. He also tallied five passes defensed, one forced fumble and one interception.
Minter was a Butkus Award finalist as the nation's top linebacker following the 2012 season.
Minter is the fifth Cardinals draft pick to sign, leaving first-round pick Jonathan Cooper, third-round pick Tyrann Mathieu and fourth-round picks Alex Okafor and Earl Watford left.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.