Updated May 13, 2013 - 4:23 pm
Cardinals sign second-round pick Kevin Minter
Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
A linebacker out of LSU, Minter earned All-SEC first-team honors after leading the Tigers with 130 tackles, which was the fourth-best single-season total in school history. He also tallied five passes defensed, one forced fumble and one interception.
Minter was a Butkus Award finalist as the nation's top linebacker following the 2012 season.
Minter is the fifth Cardinals draft pick to sign, leaving first-round pick Jonathan Cooper, third-round pick Tyrann Mathieu and fourth-round picks Alex Okafor and Earl Watford left.
- All-Access with Arians: Jobs still up for grabs, cuts will be difficult
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.
- House of Cards Camp Awards - Friday August 22Doug & Wolf announce the winners of the 2014 House of Cards Camp Awards.
- Max Starks, Cardinals offenisve lineman - Friday August 22Cardinals offensive lineman Max Starks is excited to be reunited with Bruce Arians.
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.