Updated May 13, 2013 - 4:23 pm
Cardinals sign second-round pick Kevin Minter
Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
A linebacker out of LSU, Minter earned All-SEC first-team honors after leading the Tigers with 130 tackles, which was the fourth-best single-season total in school history. He also tallied five passes defensed, one forced fumble and one interception.
Minter was a Butkus Award finalist as the nation's top linebacker following the 2012 season.
Minter is the fifth Cardinals draft pick to sign, leaving first-round pick Jonathan Cooper, third-round pick Tyrann Mathieu and fourth-round picks Alex Okafor and Earl Watford left.
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Arizona Cardinals sign rookie free agent LB Derrell Johnson
- Arizona Cardinals bring in veteran Max Starks for depth, not to replace Bobby Massie
- Arizona Cardinals sign tackle Max Starks, release two
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?
- Doug & Wolf Impromptu Power Poll - Friday August 1Doug & Wolf's top 5 things to look for at Cardinals' Fan Fest.
- Jonathan Dwyer, Arizona Cardinals RB - Friday August 1Cardinals RB Jonathan Dwyer talks about coming to a new team.