Updated May 13, 2013 - 4:23 pm
Cardinals sign second-round pick Kevin Minter
Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
A linebacker out of LSU, Minter earned All-SEC first-team honors after leading the Tigers with 130 tackles, which was the fourth-best single-season total in school history. He also tallied five passes defensed, one forced fumble and one interception.
Minter was a Butkus Award finalist as the nation's top linebacker following the 2012 season.
Minter is the fifth Cardinals draft pick to sign, leaving first-round pick Jonathan Cooper, third-round pick Tyrann Mathieu and fourth-round picks Alex Okafor and Earl Watford left.
- Karlos Dansby continues happy homecoming with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' quarterback Carson Palmer shines in win over St. Louis Rams
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham's three-sack day puts him in historic company
- Arizona Cardinals fear Tyrann Mathieu suffered ACL injury in win over Rams
- Cardinals' 30-10 win over the Rams: By the numbers
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?