Updated May 10, 2013 - 10:42 am
Cardinals agree to terms with quartet of draft picks
Taylor, a running back, ran for a career-best 1,530 yards as a senior at Stanford. He also caught 41 passes for 287 yards.
Swope, a receiver, comes to Arizona from Texas A&M, where he caught 252 passes for 3,117 yards and 24 touchdowns in his career. He ran a 4.34 4-yard dash at the NFL Combine, but slipped due to concerns over a history of concussions.
Ellington was a consensus All-ACC first-team selection last season after picking up 1,081 yards and eight touchdowns.
Jefferson, a tight end, began his career at Rutgers as a quarterback but finished it by posting a career-best 20 receptions for 168 yards and one touchdown as a senior.
Still unsigned are first-round pick Jonathan Cooper, second-round pick Kevin Minter, third-round pick Tyrann Mathieu and fourth-round picks Alex Okafor and Earl Watford.
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.