Updated May 10, 2013 - 10:42 am
Cardinals agree to terms with quartet of draft picks
Taylor, a running back, ran for a career-best 1,530 yards as a senior at Stanford. He also caught 41 passes for 287 yards.
Swope, a receiver, comes to Arizona from Texas A&M, where he caught 252 passes for 3,117 yards and 24 touchdowns in his career. He ran a 4.34 4-yard dash at the NFL Combine, but slipped due to concerns over a history of concussions.
Ellington was a consensus All-ACC first-team selection last season after picking up 1,081 yards and eight touchdowns.
Jefferson, a tight end, began his career at Rutgers as a quarterback but finished it by posting a career-best 20 receptions for 168 yards and one touchdown as a senior.
Still unsigned are first-round pick Jonathan Cooper, second-round pick Kevin Minter, third-round pick Tyrann Mathieu and fourth-round picks Alex Okafor and Earl Watford.
- Arizona Cardinals' OC: Rashard Mendenhall 'back to what I remember' from Pittsburgh
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 5
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.