Updated May 10, 2013 - 10:42 am
Cardinals agree to terms with quartet of draft picks
Taylor, a running back, ran for a career-best 1,530 yards as a senior at Stanford. He also caught 41 passes for 287 yards.
Swope, a receiver, comes to Arizona from Texas A&M, where he caught 252 passes for 3,117 yards and 24 touchdowns in his career. He ran a 4.34 4-yard dash at the NFL Combine, but slipped due to concerns over a history of concussions.
Ellington was a consensus All-ACC first-team selection last season after picking up 1,081 yards and eight touchdowns.
Jefferson, a tight end, began his career at Rutgers as a quarterback but finished it by posting a career-best 20 receptions for 168 yards and one touchdown as a senior.
Still unsigned are first-round pick Jonathan Cooper, second-round pick Kevin Minter, third-round pick Tyrann Mathieu and fourth-round picks Alex Okafor and Earl Watford.
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Larry Fitzgerald celebrity softball game this Saturday
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- Arizona Cardinals' Terry McDonough: Emotion not a good tool for evaluating draft talent
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?