Updated May 10, 2013 - 10:42 am
Cardinals agree to terms with quartet of draft picks
Taylor, a running back, ran for a career-best 1,530 yards as a senior at Stanford. He also caught 41 passes for 287 yards.
Swope, a receiver, comes to Arizona from Texas A&M, where he caught 252 passes for 3,117 yards and 24 touchdowns in his career. He ran a 4.34 4-yard dash at the NFL Combine, but slipped due to concerns over a history of concussions.
Ellington was a consensus All-ACC first-team selection last season after picking up 1,081 yards and eight touchdowns.
Jefferson, a tight end, began his career at Rutgers as a quarterback but finished it by posting a career-best 20 receptions for 168 yards and one touchdown as a senior.
Still unsigned are first-round pick Jonathan Cooper, second-round pick Kevin Minter, third-round pick Tyrann Mathieu and fourth-round picks Alex Okafor and Earl Watford.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.