Updated May 10, 2013 - 10:42 am
Cardinals agree to terms with quartet of draft picks
Taylor, a running back, ran for a career-best 1,530 yards as a senior at Stanford. He also caught 41 passes for 287 yards.
Swope, a receiver, comes to Arizona from Texas A&M, where he caught 252 passes for 3,117 yards and 24 touchdowns in his career. He ran a 4.34 4-yard dash at the NFL Combine, but slipped due to concerns over a history of concussions.
Ellington was a consensus All-ACC first-team selection last season after picking up 1,081 yards and eight touchdowns.
Jefferson, a tight end, began his career at Rutgers as a quarterback but finished it by posting a career-best 20 receptions for 168 yards and one touchdown as a senior.
Still unsigned are first-round pick Jonathan Cooper, second-round pick Kevin Minter, third-round pick Tyrann Mathieu and fourth-round picks Alex Okafor and Earl Watford.
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Arizona Cardinals' Lorenzo Alexander: Seattle Seahawks play championship game every week
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald beats Seattle Seahawks' Earl Thomas, gets slimed anyway
- Arizona Cardinals ranked 11th in Pro Football Talk's preseason power rankings
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.
- Kurt Warner, former AZ Cardinals QB - Thursday June 19How does he feel about being inducted into Cardinals' Ring of Honor?
- Kurt Warner- Former Cardinals QB - Wednesday June 18Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner talks about being inducted into the Ring of Honor.