Karlos Dansby has 'good meeting' with Arizona Cardinals
It appears free agent linebacker Karlos Dansby's meeting with the Arizona Cardinals on Wednesday proved to be a productive one.
According to Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro, Dansby's visit with Cardinals' officials went well.
Karlos Dansby had "good meeting" with Cards brass today. No contract discussed. Has interest from others including Jets, Houston and Atlanta— John Gambadoro (@Gambo620) May 9, 2013
Dansby told me "it would be good to finish where he started" so he is very excited about the possibilities in Arizona.— John Gambadoro (@Gambo620) May 9, 2013
The 31-year-old veteran spent the first six years of his career with the Cardinals. Dansby could be brought on board as insurance at the linebacker position due to Daryl Washington's recent troubles.
Dansby, who spent the past three seasons with the Miami Dolphins, was released in March due to his high salary.
He has compiled 709 tackles, 31.5 sacks and 11 interceptions in his career.
Daria Del Colliano, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Arizona Cardinals sign rookie free agent LB Derrell Johnson
- Arizona Cardinals bring in veteran Max Starks for depth, not to replace Bobby Massie
- Arizona Cardinals sign tackle Max Starks, release two
- Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer relishing opportunity in the desert
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?
- Doug & Wolf Impromptu Power Poll - Friday August 1Doug & Wolf's top 5 things to look for at Cardinals' Fan Fest.
- Jonathan Dwyer, Arizona Cardinals RB - Friday August 1Cardinals RB Jonathan Dwyer talks about coming to a new team.