Updated May 3, 2013 - 11:32 am
Cardinals LB Lorenzo Alexander supporting Daryl Washington
But after his positive message to the kids, the talked turned to his teammate, Daryl Washington, who was accused in a domestic disturbance Wednesday.
"Of course, we're his support system, we're his brothers and we're definitely backing him up," Alexander told KTAR reporter Bob McClay. "The team has talked to him and they're handling it the best way they can."
Alexander did elaborate that he hasn't seen Washington since the alleged incident.
"We work out every day, but I haven't seen him since everything has come out," Alexander said. "Him and his family are going to deal with that the best they can and we're praying for D-Wash and hopefully he comes out from this, learns from this and continues to move forward."
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham's three-sack day puts him in historic company
- Larry Fitzgerald's big day leads Arizona Cardinals to win over St. Louis Rams
- Karlos Dansby continues happy homecoming with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' quarterback Carson Palmer shines in win over St. Louis Rams
- Arizona Cardinals fear Tyrann Mathieu suffered ACL injury in win over Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?