Updated May 3, 2013 - 11:32 am
Cardinals LB Lorenzo Alexander supporting Daryl Washington
But after his positive message to the kids, the talked turned to his teammate, Daryl Washington, who was accused in a domestic disturbance Wednesday.
"Of course, we're his support system, we're his brothers and we're definitely backing him up," Alexander told KTAR reporter Bob McClay. "The team has talked to him and they're handling it the best way they can."
Alexander did elaborate that he hasn't seen Washington since the alleged incident.
"We work out every day, but I haven't seen him since everything has come out," Alexander said. "Him and his family are going to deal with that the best they can and we're praying for D-Wash and hopefully he comes out from this, learns from this and continues to move forward."
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.