Updated Apr 24, 2013 - 1:29 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign quartet of players
The team added receivers Jarrett Dillard and Robert Gill as well as offensive lineman Paul Fanaika and tight end Alex Gottlieb.
Fanaika is the most well-known in the Valley, as he played college ball at Arizona State. A 6-foot-5, 327-pound player, he was a seventh-round pick of the Eagles in 2009. He spent the majority of his rookie season on the practice squad before moving on to the Seattle Seahawks. He played in three games but was released by the team on Aug. 31, 2012.
Dillard played 21 games -- with five starts -- for the Jacksonville Jaguars, and tallied 35 receptions for 398 yards and one touchdown.
Gill spent two seasons in the Arena Football League, and was most recently win the AFL's San Antonio Talons.
Gottlieb signed with the Detroit Lions as an undrafted rookie free agent in 2012, but was released in the team's final roster cuts on Aug. 31.
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.