Updated Apr 24, 2013 - 1:29 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign quartet of players
The team added receivers Jarrett Dillard and Robert Gill as well as offensive lineman Paul Fanaika and tight end Alex Gottlieb.
Fanaika is the most well-known in the Valley, as he played college ball at Arizona State. A 6-foot-5, 327-pound player, he was a seventh-round pick of the Eagles in 2009. He spent the majority of his rookie season on the practice squad before moving on to the Seattle Seahawks. He played in three games but was released by the team on Aug. 31, 2012.
Dillard played 21 games -- with five starts -- for the Jacksonville Jaguars, and tallied 35 receptions for 398 yards and one touchdown.
Gill spent two seasons in the Arena Football League, and was most recently win the AFL's San Antonio Talons.
Gottlieb signed with the Detroit Lions as an undrafted rookie free agent in 2012, but was released in the team's final roster cuts on Aug. 31.
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.