Updated Apr 24, 2013 - 1:29 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign quartet of players
The team added receivers Jarrett Dillard and Robert Gill as well as offensive lineman Paul Fanaika and tight end Alex Gottlieb.
Fanaika is the most well-known in the Valley, as he played college ball at Arizona State. A 6-foot-5, 327-pound player, he was a seventh-round pick of the Eagles in 2009. He spent the majority of his rookie season on the practice squad before moving on to the Seattle Seahawks. He played in three games but was released by the team on Aug. 31, 2012.
Dillard played 21 games -- with five starts -- for the Jacksonville Jaguars, and tallied 35 receptions for 398 yards and one touchdown.
Gill spent two seasons in the Arena Football League, and was most recently win the AFL's San Antonio Talons.
Gottlieb signed with the Detroit Lions as an undrafted rookie free agent in 2012, but was released in the team's final roster cuts on Aug. 31.
- NFL writer: Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald 'bound to improve' in 2014
- GM Steve Keim updates Arizona Cardinals' draft progress
- NFL Draft '14: Is it time for the Arizona Cardinals to draft a QB?
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- 2014 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.