Updated Apr 17, 2013 - 9:49 am
Josh Cribbs to Arizona not a dead deal yet
However, Cribbs allegedly failed his physical with the team, seeming to put the arrangement on hold.
According to Alex Marvez of FoxSports.com, Cribbs is scheduled to re-take a physical with the team "in a few weeks."
Cribbs initially met with the Cardinals in mid-March shortly after the free-agent signing period opened. He was still recovering from a torn meniscus after completing his eighth NFL season with the Cleveland Browns.
Cribbs, 29, caught seven passes for 63 yards last season, and has tallied 107 receptions for 1,161 yards and seven touchdowns over the course of his eight-year career.
Where he's made his mark is in the return game, where he has taken three punts and eight kickoffs back for touchdowns. Cribbs was named a Pro Bowler in both 2007 and 2009.
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?