Updated Apr 17, 2013 - 9:49 am
Josh Cribbs to Arizona not a dead deal yet
However, Cribbs allegedly failed his physical with the team, seeming to put the arrangement on hold.
According to Alex Marvez of FoxSports.com, Cribbs is scheduled to re-take a physical with the team "in a few weeks."
Cribbs initially met with the Cardinals in mid-March shortly after the free-agent signing period opened. He was still recovering from a torn meniscus after completing his eighth NFL season with the Cleveland Browns.
Cribbs, 29, caught seven passes for 63 yards last season, and has tallied 107 receptions for 1,161 yards and seven touchdowns over the course of his eight-year career.
Where he's made his mark is in the return game, where he has taken three punts and eight kickoffs back for touchdowns. Cribbs was named a Pro Bowler in both 2007 and 2009.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.