Updated Apr 17, 2013 - 9:49 am
Josh Cribbs to Arizona not a dead deal yet
However, Cribbs allegedly failed his physical with the team, seeming to put the arrangement on hold.
According to Alex Marvez of FoxSports.com, Cribbs is scheduled to re-take a physical with the team "in a few weeks."
Cribbs initially met with the Cardinals in mid-March shortly after the free-agent signing period opened. He was still recovering from a torn meniscus after completing his eighth NFL season with the Cleveland Browns.
Cribbs, 29, caught seven passes for 63 yards last season, and has tallied 107 receptions for 1,161 yards and seven touchdowns over the course of his eight-year career.
Where he's made his mark is in the return game, where he has taken three punts and eight kickoffs back for touchdowns. Cribbs was named a Pro Bowler in both 2007 and 2009.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?