Updated Apr 15, 2013 - 12:32 pm
Cardinals to host draft party at University of Phoenix Stadium
The event will be held on the Great Lawn outside of the stadium along with the third annual Big Red Rib & Music Festival.
Fans will have the opportunity to enjoy the BBQ while meeting Cardinals players, coaches and team mascot, Big Red.
The draft will be televised from NFL Network on two 17' x 22' video boards.
Inflatables, face painters and a kids zone will be provided for the children throughout the draft.
The Great Lawn will be open from 4-9 p.m. with parking and admission free to the public. The draft kicks off at 5 p.m. and will be followed by a performance from Chad Freeman and Redline, which will begin around 7:30 p.m.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.