Updated Apr 5, 2013 - 1:32 pm
Kevin Kolb on Bills offense: It's a 'breath of fresh air'
Kolb expressed his excitement for the upcoming season, pointing to his new team's offensive system as a big factor.
"Without giving away too much," Kolb told Buffalo News, "the unique style of offense that these guys run and what they bring to the picture as far as their knowledge of the game and their creativity and their ability to be open-minded, it really excited me.
"I think a lot of times in this league you have people who are set in their ways and they follow other people's leads all the time. I'm very optimistic about what we're gonna do."
The new Bills' quarterback continued, stating head coach Doug Marrone and offensive coordinator Nate Hackett's offensive philosophy is a "breath of fresh air."
In his two seasons with the Cardinals, Kolb played in 15 of 32 total games, throwing for 3,124 yards and 28 touchdowns. He suffered three major injuries as a Cardinal, starting with a turf-toe and a concussion in 2011 before his rib injury in 2012. He was also sacked 57 times in 493 drop backs in Arizona.
In 2012, former Bills quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick was only sacked 30 times in 535 pass plays.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.