Updated Apr 3, 2013 - 2:51 pm
Former Cardinal QB John Skelton claimed by Bengals
Bengals announced they claimed John Skelton on waivers. So the former Cards' QB is a Bengals' QB and the former Bengals' QB is the Cards' QB— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 3, 2013
Skelton, who was Arizona's Week 1 starter last season before going down with an ankle injury, finished the campaign with 1,132 yards, two touchdowns and nine interceptions in seven games played.
For his career, Skelton has passed for 3,707 yards, 15 touchdowns and 25 interceptions. The Cardinals waived him to make room for Carson Palmer, whom they traded for Tuesday.
- Rashard Mendenhall to retire, teams told
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Fox Sports NFL insider: 'Player's coach' Arians makes Arizona Cardinals a prime destination
- ESPN writer: John Carlson signing risky for Cardinals, but worth the reward
- Darnell Dockett tweets that Branden Albert is 'new teammate'
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!