Updated Apr 2, 2013 - 3:51 pm
Carson Palmer: By the numbers
Palmer will be entering his 10th season in the NFL, and at age 33 is not unlike former Cardinal Kurt Warner, who was also 33 when he joined the team in 2005.
In 2012, Palmer played in 15 games, throwing for 4,018 yards, 22 touchdowns and 14 interceptions. That's double the amount of touchdowns all four Cardinal quarterbacks threw last season, and seven fewer interceptions.
His 4,018 yards would have made Palmer only the third Cardinals quarterback ever to throw for over 4,000 yards in a season. And only seven other times -- three different quarterbacks -- has a Cardinal thrown for over 21 touchdowns.
- Record: 4-11
- Games played: 15
- Completions: 345 for 565 (61.1%-No.14 in NFL in 2012)
- Yards: 4,018 - one of 11 QBs to throw over 4,000 in 2012
- TDs: 22 - ranked 15th in NFL
- Int: 14
- *Ranked 9th in passing yards per game in 2012
- Record: 54-67
- Games played: 122
- Completion %: 62.5
- Yards: 29,465 - No. 40 all-time
- TDs: 189
- Int: 130
- *2x Pro Bowler-(2005,2006)
- *AFC Player of the Year (2005)
- *Suffered two injuries in career: Knee(2006) & Elbow (2008)
Stats (Career-9 yrs):
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.