Updated Mar 29, 2013 - 12:06 pm
Report: Bills have interest in Kevin Kolb
Now just two weeks after Kolb was released, the very team that knocked him out for the 2012 season is rumored to be interested.
According to Mike Florio of profootballtalk.com, the Buffalo Bills are next on the rumored list for the former Cardinal.
The Bills released their 2012 starting quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick just over two weeks ago, and only have back-up Tarvaris Jackson remaining as the potential starter.
The Bills will have the eighth pick in the NFL Draft next month and could potentially take head coach Doug Marrone's former quarterback from Syracuse, Ryan Nassib. But signing Kolb could allow them to take an offensive lineman with their first pick.
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.