Updated Mar 29, 2013 - 12:06 pm
Report: Bills have interest in Kevin Kolb
Now just two weeks after Kolb was released, the very team that knocked him out for the 2012 season is rumored to be interested.
According to Mike Florio of profootballtalk.com, the Buffalo Bills are next on the rumored list for the former Cardinal.
The Bills released their 2012 starting quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick just over two weeks ago, and only have back-up Tarvaris Jackson remaining as the potential starter.
The Bills will have the eighth pick in the NFL Draft next month and could potentially take head coach Doug Marrone's former quarterback from Syracuse, Ryan Nassib. But signing Kolb could allow them to take an offensive lineman with their first pick.
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.