Updated Mar 29, 2013 - 12:06 pm
Report: Bills have interest in Kevin Kolb
Now just two weeks after Kolb was released, the very team that knocked him out for the 2012 season is rumored to be interested.
According to Mike Florio of profootballtalk.com, the Buffalo Bills are next on the rumored list for the former Cardinal.
The Bills released their 2012 starting quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick just over two weeks ago, and only have back-up Tarvaris Jackson remaining as the potential starter.
The Bills will have the eighth pick in the NFL Draft next month and could potentially take head coach Doug Marrone's former quarterback from Syracuse, Ryan Nassib. But signing Kolb could allow them to take an offensive lineman with their first pick.
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.