Report: Cardinals keep Talley, release DeChristopher
According to profootballtalk.com, the Cardinals made two roster moves on Thursday.
The Cardinals opted to keep defensive end Ronald Talley, but also decided to waive guard Blake DeChristopher.
Talley had spent the past two seasons in Arizona. He was an exclusive rights free agent and could only sign with the club if he was tendered a deal.
The 27-year-old defensive end had eight tackles and one sack in three games last year for the Cardinals.
DeChristopher, who has suffered from a back ailment, was let go after failing a physical.
- With Jared Veldheer signing, Steve Keim has done it again
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.