Report: Cardinals keep Talley, release DeChristopher
According to profootballtalk.com, the Cardinals made two roster moves on Thursday.
The Cardinals opted to keep defensive end Ronald Talley, but also decided to waive guard Blake DeChristopher.
Talley had spent the past two seasons in Arizona. He was an exclusive rights free agent and could only sign with the club if he was tendered a deal.
The 27-year-old defensive end had eight tackles and one sack in three games last year for the Cardinals.
DeChristopher, who has suffered from a back ailment, was let go after failing a physical.
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?