Report: Cardinals keep Talley, release DeChristopher
According to profootballtalk.com, the Cardinals made two roster moves on Thursday.
The Cardinals opted to keep defensive end Ronald Talley, but also decided to waive guard Blake DeChristopher.
Talley had spent the past two seasons in Arizona. He was an exclusive rights free agent and could only sign with the club if he was tendered a deal.
The 27-year-old defensive end had eight tackles and one sack in three games last year for the Cardinals.
DeChristopher, who has suffered from a back ailment, was let go after failing a physical.
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.