Report: Cardinals keep Talley, release DeChristopher
According to profootballtalk.com, the Cardinals made two roster moves on Thursday.
The Cardinals opted to keep defensive end Ronald Talley, but also decided to waive guard Blake DeChristopher.
Talley had spent the past two seasons in Arizona. He was an exclusive rights free agent and could only sign with the club if he was tendered a deal.
The 27-year-old defensive end had eight tackles and one sack in three games last year for the Cardinals.
DeChristopher, who has suffered from a back ailment, was let go after failing a physical.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up