Report: Cardinals keep Talley, release DeChristopher
According to profootballtalk.com, the Cardinals made two roster moves on Thursday.
The Cardinals opted to keep defensive end Ronald Talley, but also decided to waive guard Blake DeChristopher.
Talley had spent the past two seasons in Arizona. He was an exclusive rights free agent and could only sign with the club if he was tendered a deal.
The 27-year-old defensive end had eight tackles and one sack in three games last year for the Cardinals.
DeChristopher, who has suffered from a back ailment, was let go after failing a physical.
- NFL writer: Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald 'bound to improve' in 2014
- GM Steve Keim updates Arizona Cardinals' draft progress
- NFL Draft '14: Is it time for the Arizona Cardinals to draft a QB?
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- 2014 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.