Updated Mar 27, 2013 - 11:13 am
Arizona Cardinals sign safety Jonathon Amaya
Amaya, 23, has played three NFL season -- two with the Miami Dolphins and one with the New Orleans Saints. He was most recently with the Dolphins.
A 6-foot-2, 205 pound player, Amaya finished second on the team with seven special teams tackles last season. He has appeared in 38 NFL games and has recorded 31 special teams tackles, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery. He also has 10 tackles on defense.
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
- Panel ranks Arizona Cardinals' Bruce Arians as the NFL's 13th-best head coach
- The Pulse: Most fans not very concerned with the Arizona Cardinals' preseason loss to the Cincinnati Bengals
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.