Updated Mar 27, 2013 - 11:13 am
Arizona Cardinals sign safety Jonathon Amaya
Amaya, 23, has played three NFL season -- two with the Miami Dolphins and one with the New Orleans Saints. He was most recently with the Dolphins.
A 6-foot-2, 205 pound player, Amaya finished second on the team with seven special teams tackles last season. He has appeared in 38 NFL games and has recorded 31 special teams tackles, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery. He also has 10 tackles on defense.
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals - Dec. 19
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald back at practice, must pass one more test to play
- Arizona Cardinals safety Tony Jefferson 'fired up' about opportunity to play in must-win game
- Arizona Cardinals running back Andre Ellington: Coach Arians 'using me at perfect times'
- ProFootballFocus: Cardinals' Andre Ellington excels after contact, Rashard Mendenhall not so much
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 19The Cardinals found a way to beat the Titans on Sunday.
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday December 19The challenge of playing in Seattle and how he is happy Coach Arians has his back.
- Warren Moon, Seahawks Color Analyst - Thursday December 19Warren Moon, Seahawks Color Analyst
- Michael Floyd joins Burns & Gambo - Tuesday December 17Cardinal Wide Receiver Michael Floyd joins Burns & Gambo.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday December 17A love/hate relationship with NFL kickers