Updated Mar 27, 2013 - 11:13 am
Arizona Cardinals sign safety Jonathon Amaya
Amaya, 23, has played three NFL season -- two with the Miami Dolphins and one with the New Orleans Saints. He was most recently with the Dolphins.
A 6-foot-2, 205 pound player, Amaya finished second on the team with seven special teams tackles last season. He has appeared in 38 NFL games and has recorded 31 special teams tackles, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery. He also has 10 tackles on defense.
- Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's 'stepchild' any longer
- Arizona Cardinals will have Andre Ellington back on the field vs. Rams
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 6
- A different kind of measuring stick awaits Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' coach expects 'questionable' Carson Palmer to play Sunday vs. St. Louis Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?