Updated Mar 27, 2013 - 11:13 am
Arizona Cardinals sign safety Jonathon Amaya
Amaya, 23, has played three NFL season -- two with the Miami Dolphins and one with the New Orleans Saints. He was most recently with the Dolphins.
A 6-foot-2, 205 pound player, Amaya finished second on the team with seven special teams tackles last season. He has appeared in 38 NFL games and has recorded 31 special teams tackles, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery. He also has 10 tackles on defense.
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.