Updated Mar 21, 2013 - 12:28 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign defensive lineman Frostee Rucker
News of the deal was first reported by XTRA 910's Mike Jurecki and later confirmed by the team.
Rucker, 29, spent last season with the Cleveland Browns, where he tallied 48 tackles, four sacks and one forced fumble.
A 6-foot-3, 280-pound defensive end, Rucker was a third-round choice of the Cincinnati Bengals out of USC in 2006.
For his career, Rucker has tallied 153 combined tackles to go along with 11 sacks, one interception and four forced fumbles.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines