Updated Mar 18, 2013 - 2:21 pm
Report: Cardinals interested in Matt Hasselbeck
Veteran Matt Hasselbeck, who was released by the Tennessee Titans Monday, and according to an ESPN NFL insider, is garnering interest from many different teams -- including the one in Arizona.
Teams interested in Matt Hasselbeck: AZ, Buff, Chi, Cin, Cleve, Indy, NO, NYG, SF & Tampa,...and list could grow.— Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) March 18, 2013
Hasselbeck, 37, has also played for the Green Bay Packers, but the bulk of his success was with the Seattle Seahawks, with whom he spent 10 seasons with.
For his career, Hasselbeck has completed 60.4 percent of his passes for 34,517 yards and 201 touchdowns, along with 147 interceptions.
He spent the last two seasons with the Titans, rotating between starting and backing up young QB Jake Locker.
He completed 61.8 percent of his passes for 4,938 yards and 25 touchdowns with the team. He was picked off 19 times and guided the Titans to an 11-10 record in his 21 starts.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?