Updated Mar 18, 2013 - 2:21 pm
Report: Cardinals interested in Matt Hasselbeck
Veteran Matt Hasselbeck, who was released by the Tennessee Titans Monday, and according to an ESPN NFL insider, is garnering interest from many different teams -- including the one in Arizona.
Teams interested in Matt Hasselbeck: AZ, Buff, Chi, Cin, Cleve, Indy, NO, NYG, SF & Tampa,...and list could grow.— Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) March 18, 2013
Hasselbeck, 37, has also played for the Green Bay Packers, but the bulk of his success was with the Seattle Seahawks, with whom he spent 10 seasons with.
For his career, Hasselbeck has completed 60.4 percent of his passes for 34,517 yards and 201 touchdowns, along with 147 interceptions.
He spent the last two seasons with the Titans, rotating between starting and backing up young QB Jake Locker.
He completed 61.8 percent of his passes for 4,938 yards and 25 touchdowns with the team. He was picked off 19 times and guided the Titans to an 11-10 record in his 21 starts.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.