Updated Mar 18, 2013 - 2:21 pm
Report: Cardinals interested in Matt Hasselbeck
Veteran Matt Hasselbeck, who was released by the Tennessee Titans Monday, and according to an ESPN NFL insider, is garnering interest from many different teams -- including the one in Arizona.
Teams interested in Matt Hasselbeck: AZ, Buff, Chi, Cin, Cleve, Indy, NO, NYG, SF & Tampa,...and list could grow.— Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) March 18, 2013
Hasselbeck, 37, has also played for the Green Bay Packers, but the bulk of his success was with the Seattle Seahawks, with whom he spent 10 seasons with.
For his career, Hasselbeck has completed 60.4 percent of his passes for 34,517 yards and 201 touchdowns, along with 147 interceptions.
He spent the last two seasons with the Titans, rotating between starting and backing up young QB Jake Locker.
He completed 61.8 percent of his passes for 4,938 yards and 25 touchdowns with the team. He was picked off 19 times and guided the Titans to an 11-10 record in his 21 starts.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!