Updated Mar 18, 2013 - 2:21 pm
Report: Cardinals interested in Matt Hasselbeck
Veteran Matt Hasselbeck, who was released by the Tennessee Titans Monday, and according to an ESPN NFL insider, is garnering interest from many different teams -- including the one in Arizona.
Teams interested in Matt Hasselbeck: AZ, Buff, Chi, Cin, Cleve, Indy, NO, NYG, SF & Tampa,...and list could grow.— Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) March 18, 2013
Hasselbeck, 37, has also played for the Green Bay Packers, but the bulk of his success was with the Seattle Seahawks, with whom he spent 10 seasons with.
For his career, Hasselbeck has completed 60.4 percent of his passes for 34,517 yards and 201 touchdowns, along with 147 interceptions.
He spent the last two seasons with the Titans, rotating between starting and backing up young QB Jake Locker.
He completed 61.8 percent of his passes for 4,938 yards and 25 touchdowns with the team. He was picked off 19 times and guided the Titans to an 11-10 record in his 21 starts.
- Christian Tupou, Kevin Cone, Dominique Williams added to Arizona Cardinals' practice squad
- New Arizona Cardinals LB Thomas Keiser: I wanted to go pass rush for somebody
- Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Max Hall arrested on shoplifting, drug charges
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves