Updated Mar 18, 2013 - 2:21 pm
Report: Cardinals interested in Matt Hasselbeck
Veteran Matt Hasselbeck, who was released by the Tennessee Titans Monday, and according to an ESPN NFL insider, is garnering interest from many different teams -- including the one in Arizona.
Teams interested in Matt Hasselbeck: AZ, Buff, Chi, Cin, Cleve, Indy, NO, NYG, SF & Tampa,...and list could grow.— Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) March 18, 2013
Hasselbeck, 37, has also played for the Green Bay Packers, but the bulk of his success was with the Seattle Seahawks, with whom he spent 10 seasons with.
For his career, Hasselbeck has completed 60.4 percent of his passes for 34,517 yards and 201 touchdowns, along with 147 interceptions.
He spent the last two seasons with the Titans, rotating between starting and backing up young QB Jake Locker.
He completed 61.8 percent of his passes for 4,938 yards and 25 touchdowns with the team. He was picked off 19 times and guided the Titans to an 11-10 record in his 21 starts.
- Patrick Peterson becomes highest paid CB, Richard Sherman has something to say (tweet)
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Patrick Peterson's new contract compared to other top NFL cornerbacks
- Notes from the Nest: July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals, Patrick Peterson agree on extension
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b