Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald, former teammate Anquan Boldin make lasting impact in Senegal
Fitzgerald, along with former teammate Anquan Boldin and Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White, traveled to the African country of Senegal as part of a three-day trip through Oxfam America.
"Any time I get to team up with Q again it means a lot to me," Fitzgerald said in an Oxfam press release. "I travel often but it's an opportunity of a lifetime to travel with Oxfam America to meet local people and learn about their lives and their work."
As part of the trip, the wide receiving trio visited with local communities and worked with Oxfam to improve the citizens' access to livelihoods, increased income and food security.
It's the second straight year Boldin and Fitzgerald have embarked on a service trip through Oxfam. In 2012, they traveled to Ethiopia and focused on learning more about the country's on-going food crisis. The trip helped raise thousands of dollars in relief effort.
- Impromptu Power Poll: Tim Tebow - Monday June 10Doug & Wolf's top 5 reasons why the Patriots signed Tim Tebow.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br