Updated Mar 14, 2013 - 5:57 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign LB Jasper Brinkley
Brinkley, 27, had played his entire three-year career for the Minnesota Vikings.
A first-time starter in 2012, Brinkley tallied a career-high 117 tackles to go along with two sacks. A middle linebacker, he would slide in next to Daryl Washington if he is a starter.
The 6-foot-1, 252 pound player was a fifth-round pick of the Vikings in 2009 out of South Carolina. He has played in 48 career games -- with 19 starts -- and has racked up 155 tackles, three sacks, three forced fumbles and four passes defensed.
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.