Updated Mar 14, 2013 - 5:57 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign LB Jasper Brinkley
Brinkley, 27, had played his entire three-year career for the Minnesota Vikings.
A first-time starter in 2012, Brinkley tallied a career-high 117 tackles to go along with two sacks. A middle linebacker, he would slide in next to Daryl Washington if he is a starter.
The 6-foot-1, 252 pound player was a fifth-round pick of the Vikings in 2009 out of South Carolina. He has played in 48 career games -- with 19 starts -- and has racked up 155 tackles, three sacks, three forced fumbles and four passes defensed.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up