Updated Mar 14, 2013 - 5:57 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign LB Jasper Brinkley
Brinkley, 27, had played his entire three-year career for the Minnesota Vikings.
A first-time starter in 2012, Brinkley tallied a career-high 117 tackles to go along with two sacks. A middle linebacker, he would slide in next to Daryl Washington if he is a starter.
The 6-foot-1, 252 pound player was a fifth-round pick of the Vikings in 2009 out of South Carolina. He has played in 48 career games -- with 19 starts -- and has racked up 155 tackles, three sacks, three forced fumbles and four passes defensed.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.