Updated Mar 14, 2013 - 5:57 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign LB Jasper Brinkley
Brinkley, 27, had played his entire three-year career for the Minnesota Vikings.
A first-time starter in 2012, Brinkley tallied a career-high 117 tackles to go along with two sacks. A middle linebacker, he would slide in next to Daryl Washington if he is a starter.
The 6-foot-1, 252 pound player was a fifth-round pick of the Vikings in 2009 out of South Carolina. He has played in 48 career games -- with 19 starts -- and has racked up 155 tackles, three sacks, three forced fumbles and four passes defensed.
- Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's 'stepchild' any longer
- Arizona Cardinals will have Andre Ellington back on the field vs. Rams
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 6
- A different kind of measuring stick awaits Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' coach expects 'questionable' Carson Palmer to play Sunday vs. St. Louis Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?