Updated Mar 15, 2013 - 2:49 pm
Report: Cardinals visiting with CB Antoine Cason
Cason, 26, was a first round pick of the San Diego Chargers in 2008 after a stellar career in Tucson that culminated with him being awarded the Jim Thorpe Award as a senior, which is given to the best defensive back in the country and a consensus First-Team All-American. A 6-foot-1, 195-pound corner, he has size to go along with good speed.
Cason is coming off a season in which he collected 73 total tackles and two interceptions. For his career he's tallied 308 tackles and 12 picks, one of which he returned for a touchdown.
- Arizona Cardinals begin camp with confidence and optimism
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu takes another step closer to returning to the field
- Cardinals ILB Kevin Minter on trying to replace Karlos Dansby: 'It's going to be like college again'
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals need to run the football to win in the NFC West
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals are 'completely different team' from last year
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.