Updated Mar 15, 2013 - 2:49 pm
Report: Cardinals visiting with CB Antoine Cason
Cason, 26, was a first round pick of the San Diego Chargers in 2008 after a stellar career in Tucson that culminated with him being awarded the Jim Thorpe Award as a senior, which is given to the best defensive back in the country and a consensus First-Team All-American. A 6-foot-1, 195-pound corner, he has size to go along with good speed.
Cason is coming off a season in which he collected 73 total tackles and two interceptions. For his career he's tallied 308 tackles and 12 picks, one of which he returned for a touchdown.
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim likes what he's seen from rookie John Brown
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.
- Steve Keim, Arizona Cardinals GM - Monday July 28Cardinals GM Steve Keim talks about player evaluation during training camp.
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.