Updated Mar 15, 2013 - 2:49 pm
Report: Cardinals visiting with CB Antoine Cason
Cason, 26, was a first round pick of the San Diego Chargers in 2008 after a stellar career in Tucson that culminated with him being awarded the Jim Thorpe Award as a senior, which is given to the best defensive back in the country and a consensus First-Team All-American. A 6-foot-1, 195-pound corner, he has size to go along with good speed.
Cason is coming off a season in which he collected 73 total tackles and two interceptions. For his career he's tallied 308 tackles and 12 picks, one of which he returned for a touchdown.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.