Updated Mar 12, 2013 - 10:32 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals to meet with QB Drew Stanton
The Arizona Cardinals' rumored interest in quarterback Drew Stanton now has validity.
Yahoo NFL reporter Jason Cole tweeted Tuesday night that Drew Stanton had arrived in the Valley and plans to meet with the Cardinals.
QB Drew Stanton has also arrived, via plane, in Arizona, for a visit.— Jason Cole (@JasonColeYahoo) March 13, 2013
Stanton spent last season as the Indianapolis Colts' backup quarterback.
The free agent signal caller has ties to new Cardinals' head coach Bruce Arians, who was the Stanton's offensive coordinator with the Colts in 2012.
He has thrown for 1,158 yards, five touchdowns and nine interceptions in the NFL.
Daria Del Colliano, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials