Updated Mar 12, 2013 - 5:09 pm
Report: Cardinals lose CB Greg Toler to Colts
According to Fox Sports/Scout.com reporter Aaron Wilson, Greg Toler is one such player.
Colts agree to terms with former Cardinals cornerback Greg Toler, team announces— Aaron Wilson (@RavensInsider) March 12, 2013
CBS Sports' Pete Prisco is reporting the contract is for $15 million over three years.
A fourth round pick out of Saint Paul's by the Cardinals in 2009, Toler proved to be a solid player for the team.
After totaling just 11 tackles and two passes defensed as a rookie, Toler burst onto the scene in 2010 with 90 tackles, one sack, two interceptions and nine passes defensed. A torn ACL robbed him of the 2011 season, though, and while Toler played in 11 games in 2012, he wasn't the same player.
Toler's defection leaves the Cardinals needing to add another cornerback or two, and it's been reported they are bringing in Colts defensive back Jerraud Powers in for a visit.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!