Updated Mar 12, 2013 - 5:09 pm
Report: Cardinals lose CB Greg Toler to Colts
According to Fox Sports/Scout.com reporter Aaron Wilson, Greg Toler is one such player.
Colts agree to terms with former Cardinals cornerback Greg Toler, team announces— Aaron Wilson (@RavensInsider) March 12, 2013
CBS Sports' Pete Prisco is reporting the contract is for $15 million over three years.
A fourth round pick out of Saint Paul's by the Cardinals in 2009, Toler proved to be a solid player for the team.
After totaling just 11 tackles and two passes defensed as a rookie, Toler burst onto the scene in 2010 with 90 tackles, one sack, two interceptions and nine passes defensed. A torn ACL robbed him of the 2011 season, though, and while Toler played in 11 games in 2012, he wasn't the same player.
Toler's defection leaves the Cardinals needing to add another cornerback or two, and it's been reported they are bringing in Colts defensive back Jerraud Powers in for a visit.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim likes what he's seen from rookie John Brown
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.
- Steve Keim, Arizona Cardinals GM - Monday July 28Cardinals GM Steve Keim talks about player evaluation during training camp.
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.