Updated Mar 12, 2013 - 11:07 am
Report: Cardinals in mix to sign safety LaRon Landry
Landry, 28, most recently played for the New York Jets. He tallied 99 tackles and two interceptions last year, and owns career marks of 482 combined tackles, 5.5 sacks and six interceptions.
Originally drafted by the Washington Redskins sixth overall in 2007, Landry has a reputation for being a big hitter who is better in run support than he is in coverage. At 6-feet tall and 220 pounds Landry has good size, though he's dealt with injury issues over the course of his career. He's played in all 16 games just three times in six seasons.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.