Updated Mar 12, 2013 - 11:07 am
Report: Cardinals in mix to sign safety LaRon Landry
Landry, 28, most recently played for the New York Jets. He tallied 99 tackles and two interceptions last year, and owns career marks of 482 combined tackles, 5.5 sacks and six interceptions.
Originally drafted by the Washington Redskins sixth overall in 2007, Landry has a reputation for being a big hitter who is better in run support than he is in coverage. At 6-feet tall and 220 pounds Landry has good size, though he's dealt with injury issues over the course of his career. He's played in all 16 games just three times in six seasons.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!