Report: Arizona Cardinals' Javarris James arrested again
Javarris James just can't seem to avoid trouble.
According to profootballtalk.com, the Cardinals' running back was arrested once again.
James was arrested in Lee County, Florida on Thursday for failing to appear for his November 13 court date. He was arrested back in 2011 for marijuana possession.
Most recently, the Cardinals' running back was suspended four games after violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.
James was on the Cardinals' injured reserve list for all of the 2012 campaign. He is an exclusive rights free agent this offseason.
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 1, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals LB John Abraham releases statement on June DUI arrest
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Kareem Martin, Arizona Cardinals defensive end - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ defensive end Kareem Martin speaks on his first NFL training camp experience.
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?