Report: Arizona Cardinals' Javarris James arrested again
Javarris James just can't seem to avoid trouble.
According to profootballtalk.com, the Cardinals' running back was arrested once again.
James was arrested in Lee County, Florida on Thursday for failing to appear for his November 13 court date. He was arrested back in 2011 for marijuana possession.
Most recently, the Cardinals' running back was suspended four games after violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.
James was on the Cardinals' injured reserve list for all of the 2012 campaign. He is an exclusive rights free agent this offseason.
- Bradley Sowell, offensive line bounce back for Arizona Cardinals
- What a difference a year makes for Steve Keim, Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham's three-sack day puts him in historic company
- Larry Fitzgerald's big day leads Arizona Cardinals to win over St. Louis Rams
- Karlos Dansby continues happy homecoming with Arizona Cardinals
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?