Report: Arizona Cardinals' Javarris James arrested again
Javarris James just can't seem to avoid trouble.
According to profootballtalk.com, the Cardinals' running back was arrested once again.
James was arrested in Lee County, Florida on Thursday for failing to appear for his November 13 court date. He was arrested back in 2011 for marijuana possession.
Most recently, the Cardinals' running back was suspended four games after violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.
James was on the Cardinals' injured reserve list for all of the 2012 campaign. He is an exclusive rights free agent this offseason.
- Rashard Mendenhall to retire, teams told
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Fox Sports NFL insider: 'Player's coach' Arians makes Arizona Cardinals a prime destination
- ESPN writer: John Carlson signing risky for Cardinals, but worth the reward
- Darnell Dockett tweets that Branden Albert is 'new teammate'
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!