Report: Arizona Cardinals' Javarris James arrested again
Javarris James just can't seem to avoid trouble.
According to profootballtalk.com, the Cardinals' running back was arrested once again.
James was arrested in Lee County, Florida on Thursday for failing to appear for his November 13 court date. He was arrested back in 2011 for marijuana possession.
Most recently, the Cardinals' running back was suspended four games after violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.
James was on the Cardinals' injured reserve list for all of the 2012 campaign. He is an exclusive rights free agent this offseason.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.