Updated Mar 8, 2013 - 3:04 pm
Adrian Wilson: By the numbers
Wilson, who has spent his entire 12-year career in the Valley, quickly became a fan favorite with his dedication and performance on the field.
The stats speak for themselves, as Wilson became one of the top defensive players in Cardinals history.
Below is a list of Wilson's significant stats and where he ranks all-time after his Cardinal career:
Games played: 5th w/ 181, 2nd of all defensive players, 40th in active NFL players
Sacks: 11th w/ 25.5
Interceptions: 6th w/ 27
Tackles: 2nd w/ 716
Forced fumbles: 1st w/ 13
Passes defended: 1st w/ 106 (76 more than current roster player)
*6th player in the NFL to have at least 25 sacks & 25 interceptions
*25.5 career sacks rank 4th in NFL history among DBs
*Eight sacks in 2005 were most in single season by defensive back in NFL history
Regardless of who is in front or behind Wilson in each statistical category, he will forever be considered one of the best Arizona Cardinals in franchise history.
- Arizona Cardinals' OC: Rashard Mendenhall 'back to what I remember' from Pittsburgh
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 5
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.