Updated Mar 8, 2013 - 3:04 pm
Adrian Wilson: By the numbers
Wilson, who has spent his entire 12-year career in the Valley, quickly became a fan favorite with his dedication and performance on the field.
The stats speak for themselves, as Wilson became one of the top defensive players in Cardinals history.
Below is a list of Wilson's significant stats and where he ranks all-time after his Cardinal career:
Games played: 5th w/ 181, 2nd of all defensive players, 40th in active NFL players
Sacks: 11th w/ 25.5
Interceptions: 6th w/ 27
Tackles: 2nd w/ 716
Forced fumbles: 1st w/ 13
Passes defended: 1st w/ 106 (76 more than current roster player)
*6th player in the NFL to have at least 25 sacks & 25 interceptions
*25.5 career sacks rank 4th in NFL history among DBs
*Eight sacks in 2005 were most in single season by defensive back in NFL history
Regardless of who is in front or behind Wilson in each statistical category, he will forever be considered one of the best Arizona Cardinals in franchise history.
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Locking up Patrick Peterson was a great move by the Cardinals
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.