Updated Mar 8, 2013 - 3:04 pm
Adrian Wilson: By the numbers
Wilson, who has spent his entire 12-year career in the Valley, quickly became a fan favorite with his dedication and performance on the field.
The stats speak for themselves, as Wilson became one of the top defensive players in Cardinals history.
Below is a list of Wilson's significant stats and where he ranks all-time after his Cardinal career:
Games played: 5th w/ 181, 2nd of all defensive players, 40th in active NFL players
Sacks: 11th w/ 25.5
Interceptions: 6th w/ 27
Tackles: 2nd w/ 716
Forced fumbles: 1st w/ 13
Passes defended: 1st w/ 106 (76 more than current roster player)
*6th player in the NFL to have at least 25 sacks & 25 interceptions
*25.5 career sacks rank 4th in NFL history among DBs
*Eight sacks in 2005 were most in single season by defensive back in NFL history
Regardless of who is in front or behind Wilson in each statistical category, he will forever be considered one of the best Arizona Cardinals in franchise history.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!