Updated Mar 8, 2013 - 3:04 pm
Adrian Wilson: By the numbers
Wilson, who has spent his entire 12-year career in the Valley, quickly became a fan favorite with his dedication and performance on the field.
The stats speak for themselves, as Wilson became one of the top defensive players in Cardinals history.
Below is a list of Wilson's significant stats and where he ranks all-time after his Cardinal career:
Games played: 5th w/ 181, 2nd of all defensive players, 40th in active NFL players
Sacks: 11th w/ 25.5
Interceptions: 6th w/ 27
Tackles: 2nd w/ 716
Forced fumbles: 1st w/ 13
Passes defended: 1st w/ 106 (76 more than current roster player)
*6th player in the NFL to have at least 25 sacks & 25 interceptions
*25.5 career sacks rank 4th in NFL history among DBs
*Eight sacks in 2005 were most in single season by defensive back in NFL history
Regardless of who is in front or behind Wilson in each statistical category, he will forever be considered one of the best Arizona Cardinals in franchise history.
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.