Updated Mar 8, 2013 - 3:04 pm
Adrian Wilson: By the numbers
Wilson, who has spent his entire 12-year career in the Valley, quickly became a fan favorite with his dedication and performance on the field.
The stats speak for themselves, as Wilson became one of the top defensive players in Cardinals history.
Below is a list of Wilson's significant stats and where he ranks all-time after his Cardinal career:
Games played: 5th w/ 181, 2nd of all defensive players, 40th in active NFL players
Sacks: 11th w/ 25.5
Interceptions: 6th w/ 27
Tackles: 2nd w/ 716
Forced fumbles: 1st w/ 13
Passes defended: 1st w/ 106 (76 more than current roster player)
*6th player in the NFL to have at least 25 sacks & 25 interceptions
*25.5 career sacks rank 4th in NFL history among DBs
*Eight sacks in 2005 were most in single season by defensive back in NFL history
Regardless of who is in front or behind Wilson in each statistical category, he will forever be considered one of the best Arizona Cardinals in franchise history.
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.