Updated Mar 8, 2013 - 12:07 pm
Rumor: Cardinals, Bills to battle for Geno Smith
Go ahead and add another to the list, courtesy of South Florida Sun-Sentinel NFL writer Omar Kelly.
I'm hearing speculation that Arizona and Buffalo will be jockeying for Geno Smith as a top 10 picks. And EJ Manuel is pushed into 2nd RD— Omar Kelly (@OmarKelly) March 8, 2013
Smith, the West Virginia QB who most believe will be the first quarterback taken in April, has elicited mixed reactions among scouts.
He threw for 4,205 yards and 42 touchdowns as a senior last season, and at 6-foot-3 and 209 lbs. has the size to play the position.
But is he new Cardinals coach Bruce Arians' top choice at No. 7 overall? Only time will tell.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Locking up Patrick Peterson was a great move by the Cardinals
- Kenny Demens making plays while looking to make Arizona Cardinals roster
- Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson ‘earned' right to be highest paid CB
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.