Updated Mar 8, 2013 - 12:07 pm
Rumor: Cardinals, Bills to battle for Geno Smith
Go ahead and add another to the list, courtesy of South Florida Sun-Sentinel NFL writer Omar Kelly.
I'm hearing speculation that Arizona and Buffalo will be jockeying for Geno Smith as a top 10 picks. And EJ Manuel is pushed into 2nd RD— Omar Kelly (@OmarKelly) March 8, 2013
Smith, the West Virginia QB who most believe will be the first quarterback taken in April, has elicited mixed reactions among scouts.
He threw for 4,205 yards and 42 touchdowns as a senior last season, and at 6-foot-3 and 209 lbs. has the size to play the position.
But is he new Cardinals coach Bruce Arians' top choice at No. 7 overall? Only time will tell.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.