Updated Apr 21, 2013 - 11:18 pm
2013 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
The Arizona Cardinals have a new coaching staff and question marks at various positions. Set to draft seventh, the team will have a choice between some of the top-rated QBs as well as offensive linemen, which are the two areas most expect the team to address.
So, what will the team do? While no one knows, we're going to do our best to keep track of the possibilities right here in the 2013 Arizona Cardinals Draft Tracker.
Eric Fisher, OT
|Eric Fisher or Lane Johnson? With less than two weeks until the draft, most seem to think their isn't much separating the two. While Fisher hasn't played against top-notch competition, his polished technique could be the difference.|
Chance Warmack, OG
|If the Cardinals are dead set on taking a tackle, then Warmack likely won't be their pick. But if all three tackles come off the board before No. 7, Warmack definitely fits the "best player available" label.|
Lane Johnson, OT
|Johnson's ceiling certainly makes him a candidate at No. 7, the question is will he be there for the Cardinals?|
Barkevious Mingo, LB
|A lot of talk has been made about the Cardinals upgrading their offensive line in the draft. While that makes a whole lot of sense, if the team looks defense in the first round, Mingo would be the perfect playmaker to snag.|
Dion Jordan, DE
|Jordan, a Valley native, would certainly add depth to the Cardinals' pass rush. He played a hybrid DE/OLB position at Oregon, meaning he can play on the line or in space. Injuries, though, are somewhat of a concern for the former Duck.
Geno Smith, QB
| The Cardinals reportedly worked out Geno Smith, but so has almost every team in the top 10. With two new quarterbacks in the fold, the WVU QB doesn't seem like an ideal fit in Arizona.
Matt Barkley, QB
|The Cardinals took a closer look at the USC QB last weekend. And while not a lot was said about the workout, if Arizona isn't all that interested in Smith at No. 7, Barkley likely isn't in the plans either.|
Mike Glennon, QB
|Glennon has the big arm Bruce Arians looks for in a quarterback, but it's tough to see the Cardinals reaching for him at No. 7.|
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.