Updated Feb 13, 2013 - 12:53 pm
Report: Cardinals RB Javarris James suspended for four games
Long-time sportscaster and writer Howard Balzer broke the story.
James, 25, signed with the Cardinals prior to last season but did not appear in a game for the team after tearing his ACL in the preseason finale. He last played in 2010 when he was with the Indianapolis Colts, where he scored six rushing touchdowns and gained 112 yards on 46 carries.
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.