Updated Feb 13, 2013 - 12:53 pm
Report: Cardinals RB Javarris James suspended for four games
Long-time sportscaster and writer Howard Balzer broke the story.
James, 25, signed with the Cardinals prior to last season but did not appear in a game for the team after tearing his ACL in the preseason finale. He last played in 2010 when he was with the Indianapolis Colts, where he scored six rushing touchdowns and gained 112 yards on 46 carries.
- Carson Palmer needs a left tackle for Christmas, ESPN's Jaworski says
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 13Go inside the Film Room with Wolf to analyze the Cardinals-Titans matchup.
- Wolf's 5 Star NFL Game - Friday December 13What is the must-see NFL game of the weekend?
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 13Does Shanahan want out of DC? Will Rodgers play again this season? Can the Patriots survive without
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.