Updated Feb 13, 2013 - 12:53 pm
Report: Cardinals RB Javarris James suspended for four games
Long-time sportscaster and writer Howard Balzer broke the story.
James, 25, signed with the Cardinals prior to last season but did not appear in a game for the team after tearing his ACL in the preseason finale. He last played in 2010 when he was with the Indianapolis Colts, where he scored six rushing touchdowns and gained 112 yards on 46 carries.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up